INSUL-TUBE® pipe insulation is widely recognized
by the HVAC/R and Plumbing wholesale trade as
having superior product characteristics, including
cold weather flexibility, durable skin surface and
exacting manufacturing tolerances.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Moisture Vapor Resistance
- Condensation Control
- 3' and 6' lengths available
- White color available for aesthetic purposes
- Temperature range: -297°F to 220°F (-182°C to 104°C)
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Greenguard certified as a low VOC material
INSUL-TUBE® products are non-porous, non-fibrous and
are approved by Factory Mutual Research Corporation.