INSUL-SHEET® insulation is widely recognized by the HVAC/R and Plumbing wholesale trade for use on piping, ducts and equipment. It offers superior product characteristics such as cold weather flexibility, excellent thermal and acoustic properties, durable skin surface and exacting manufacturing tolerances.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- -Moisture Vapor Resistance
- -Condensation Control
- -Temperature range: -297°F to 220°F (-182°C to 104°C)
- -Mold and mildew resistant
- -Available as S2S (skin-two-side) or with factory-applied PSA
- -Greenguard certified as a low VOC material
INSUL-SHEET® is non-porous and non-fibrous and its key physical properties are
approved through supervision by Factory Mutual Research Corporation.
Large O.D. Pipes