K-FLEX ECO® is flexible, closed cell, halogen-free insulation for pipes and vessels.
Environmentally-friendly, K-FLEX ECO® products are offered in tube (non-slit and pre-slit/pre-glued) and
sheet form. Sheets are available with factory-applied
PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) for reliable and
efficient installation without the use of contact adhesives.
| || || |
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Halogen-Free - eliminates CUI (corrosion under insulation) on stainless steel
• Temperature range: -297°F to 250°F (300°F intermittent)
• Moisture Vapor Resistance
• Fiber-free, PVC- and CFC-free
• PSA option for quick and reliable installation
K-FLEX ECO® complies with several marine requirements, including US Navy EB 4013, MSC 16(67) and the SOLAS Agreement (IMO). K-FLEX ECO® has excellent thermal properties and does not contain carbon black, resulting in a safe solution when corrosive smoke and environmental issues (toxicity) are a concern.
| || || |
Stainless Steel (high temperature)
Marine (IMO approval or US Navy approval to EB 4013)
Cruise Ships and other commercial vessels
Food and beverage manufacturing facilities