K-FLEX CLAD® products are comprised of flexible, closed-cell elastomeric insulation that is fully-adhered to a protective, easy-to-clean outer covering. Available adhered to standard black insulation and K-FLEX ECO™, K-FLEX CLAD® products are offered in tube and sheet form, and can be used as a protective covering for K-FIT® fittings.
K-FLEX CLAD® OFFERINGS
K-FLEX CLAD® AL: Dent resistant with an aluminum appearance for outdoor applications.
K-FLEX CLAD® WT: White and dent-resistant for indoor (clean room, food prep, wash down) applications. It meets the 25/50 flame spread/smoke development rating when tested to ASTM E 84 standards. K-FLEX CLAD® WT tubing is NSF certified.
K-FLEX CLAD® IN: Flexible CPE polymeric barrier that provides superior protection in demanding applications, including extreme temperature cycles or exposure to salt water or high acids.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• One-piece construction & 3' length for easy handling and reduced labor time & costs
• Protects against UV, mechanical abuse, impact, chemicals and animals
• Overlap closure system for a tight seal on tubing (K-FLEX Rivets available for mechanical fastening)
• Impermeable jacketing provides 2nd barrier against moisture penetration
• Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) option available for sheet applications
• Factory-adhered to flexible, closed-cell elastomeric insulation for consistently reliable performance
• Greenguard certified as a low VOC and mold resistant material